After flying into LAX we got on the boat and cruised to San Diego. We had no idea that it would be so cold (to us)...the highs were in the low 80's. We went on a harbour tour and then had a chance to tour the USS Midway which is a retired navy aircraft carrier. We went all over the carrier and saw things that active duty naval officers don't even get to see on the ships they serve...pretty neat! One the highlights for me was seeing a rotary dial phone (my dad is retired from Southwestern Bell so I thought he would appreciate the picture)...I didn't realize a naked mannequin would be posing in the pic too (Doug and I are still laughing about this pic)! I also go to sit in a plane of some sort (it made me want to do Careflite all over again).











1 comment:
Hubba, hubba naked mannequin. So funny! Why would they have him posing in a plane? Random!
Post a Comment