Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2nd Grade...Here We Come

August 24th is here and the end of summer has come to an abrupt halt...it's time for school. Can you believe that our oldest child is starting 2nd grade! It is amazing how time flies because it seems like I was holding him for the very first time just yesterday. Connor you make me so proud!! I consistently get compliments on how well behaved you are and what a wonderful big brother you are to the twins. I know that it is hard being the older sibling...I have been there...but, you do a fantastic job of trying to behave most of the time and helping to teach your brothers from what is right and wrong. The occasional sweet looks you give me with your eyes says, "Mom, I love you so much." and yet you don't have to say a word...the hug says it all. I am fortunate that you still give me sweet kisses and I cherish each one! I LOVE you more than you will ever know...you are my number 1!!!


What any 2nd grade boy needs...a camo lunch and backpack.
6:45am sure comes early

Hiding from mom hoping I will go away:)

Sleepy Grant

Sweet sleepy Preston

Donuts for breakfast on the first day of school...the breakfast of champions.
Don't tell the teacher I sugared you up before going to school:)

Connor eating and begging me not to take another pic. I told him this only happens on the first day.

The yearly posed pic.


Grant, Connor, and Preston


Running to the 2nd grade hall


Mrs. Waddill and Connor


One last impromptu pic before we leave Connor for the day.

Connor had butterflies in his tummy, but he ended up having a wonderful day!

No comments: