Monday, May 3, 2010

The Family Plumber To The Rescue

I may have never had a brother, but I inherited two when I married Doug. Doug and I dated for four years before getting married which now totals to almost 17 years together...WOW! Philip and Russell have almost been great brother-in-laws to me and I wouldn't trade them for the world:) This particular day Russell dropped in for a visit and ended up doing work around my house. At Christmas while Doug's family was there my sink faucet was leaking and ended up falling apart. Three months later we were still waiting for parts to arrive and gave up and bought a new faucet. Doug told me, "I made you happy by buying you a new faucet so I think I'll wait 3 more months and make you happy again by finally putting it in." A joke was being made by my sweet husband, but reality is he wasn't putting it in this week. Russell is waiting to test to become an official plumber after countless hours as working as a tech. He walked into my kitchen and without hesitation began putting my new faucet in without even being asked...LOVE HIM:)
Russell hard at work as "sweet Doug" harasses.
This is how Doug works best...supervising.

Cousin Garin was along for the ride. He still refers to Doug as "Sweet Doug." Little does Garin know:)
THANKS A BUNCH RUSSELL!

No comments: