Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas at Honey and Papa's

Honey and Papa always spoil the boys with lots of presents. This year we barely walked in the house and the twins were given their own BB gun. What more could a almost 7 year old want? Papa has taken them shooting before and supposedly they are pretty good aims:) We ate our traditional big breakfast and then opened presents. The boys played with some of their new toys and then Shelley's crew took naps while we layed around. I ended up cooking our next stops dinner and off we went. There isn't a pic of what I got since I was the one taking pictures, but I received several Vera Bradley bags and a sewing machine. I don't have a clue what to do with a sewing machine, but I asked for it so I would learn. So excited!

Jax and Uncle Doug....cheese!


Jax, Jake, and Preston watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.


Jax needs ear protection for all the noise:)


Aunt Shelley bought Connor a swiss army knife. This is one of the few things Connor wanted for Xmas.





Honey got the boys all air pumps and TONS of balloons to shape:)


Honey got Connor a quiver for bow hunting.


More Legos:)


Doug got a food saver to put all the deer meat up right.


Connor got a new camo hunting jacket:)


Do you think the boy likes camo?


Mr. "On the Nice List" wearing Uncle Doug's boots.


Honey bought gingerbread houses for the boys to put together. I think Preston was wearing more icing than was on his house:)


Papa trying to take a nap:)


Connor working on his house.


My house:)


Papa is so kind to give everyone money every year. This year he gave the boys each $50. WOW!







No comments: