We continued Christmas Day with our annual tradition of going to Honey and Papa's house to spend the day. We met at 9:30am for a huge yummy breakfast spread and then ended with fajitas for dinner. Aunt Shelley, Uncle Jeremy and the boys were there to share in the fun! Honey and Papa out did themselves as always. The boys received more Legos of which they asked for and Doug received a pretty neat tool box and small trailer attachment for the vehicles. I am beyond excited about what everyone pitched in and got me...laser hair removal for my lip...YIPPEE! I know that may seem pretty stupid, but I don't want to be 60+ with a full out mustache:)
Shelley and sweet Jake
Papa bought bags for the boys to take their presents home with and return for next years use. Grant got wrapped up by Papa.
Connor with another new DS game.
Preston with new Legos.
Connor waiting for his HUGE surprise!



1 comment:
LOVE the happy faces playing the game with Honey. They were having a blast!
Post a Comment