If you know me at all then you know I hate alcohol. I absolutely can't stand the taste of it. So then you ask why a wine tour? I thought it would be neat to see the vineyards and how they package the wine to sell. It was pretty amazing to see the rolling hills of vineyards and the beautiful houses amongst the hills. We stopped at three vineyards in the Sonoma/Napa Valley area and made a pit stop for lunch at a small little city. We walked the streets and found a park bench to stop and take in the scenery.
A vineyard
The bottling machine at our first stop.
Stop #1
The house at the Madonna Estates.
The view from a little park at lunch.
Self-portrait time in Napa.

Stop #2 Sutter Home Winery

The Sutter Home House

What the vines look like right before growing season starts.
Stop #2 Sutter Home Winery
The Sutter Home House
What the vines look like right before growing season starts.



No comments:
Post a Comment