The twins usually go to bed during the school year around 8pm. This particular night I thought that I heard a noise coming from their room, but as I got closer I didn't hear anything so I left well enough alone. At 10pm I usually go to their room and tuck them in again before I settle down for the evening. I walked in their room and realized I was missing Grant...he wasn't in his bed and not on the floor either...that could only mean one thing...yes, the other bed! Those two rascals had been playing together until they literally dropped. Preston was in his usual spot on the right of the pic and Grant man took the other end all sprawled out. Doug and I gently moved Grant back to his bed and then confronted them both the next morning. They both admitted to playing and having a lil' sleepover in Preston's bed and even wanted to do it again...sadly, I told them no:)
1 comment:
So funny! I had a good laugh!
Post a Comment