Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nap Time

Nap time at our house usually consists of taking naps, but yesterday was a different kind of day. The twins finally ended up sleeping for a little while, but the process of getting to that point was very trying. I thought I heard a noise and well the pics below tell the rest of the story. Grant was caught reading a book to himself all cozied up in Connor's bean bag chair just chillin' (having the time of his life). Preston was...well...on the potty. I had to take a pic because this is a big deal for him. We have been potty training for what seems like an eternity and everyone has finally arrived!!! We do still have an occasional nap time accident, but for the most part the boys HATE wet/poop pants. We are actually going to celebrate this momentous occasion soon with a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese...they have worked so hard. They also remind me every time they go poopy that they make mommy so happy!


No comments: