Saturday, October 25, 2008

Potty Training 101

We have been potty training around our house for what seems to be an eternity (easily 6 months - 1 year). Connor potty trained so easily when he was only 2 1/2 years old. The twins will be 4 in February and I can finally say WE ARE POTTY TRAINED!!! Hallelujah! and I never have to do it again:) I finally pulled out the big promises and told the twins if they could fill up the potty chart with stickers for not going poopy in their pants for 7 days that we would go to Chuck-e-Cheese. Grant immediately complied and 7 days later he was ready to go. Preston on the other hand still didn't want to comply, but when I finally left him alone and didn't mention it the boy was found in the bathroom any chance he got.
Last night I took the boys after the homecoming parade off to celebrate our big achievement. The twins had fun riding things together. Here they are going on a roller coaster.
Wheeeee...this is fun!






Connor played air hockey with me and beat me to pieces and then he turned around and convinced Preston to play him.


Connor and Preston played a car racing game that you just have to roll a ball to make your car go. Connor, of course, won the first race and then I told him to let Preston win the second race. Preston was so cute when he realized what he did.

Grant talked all week how he was going to ride the train with Barney. I couldn't believe it because the last time we went to Chuck-e-Cheese was probably a year ago. What a memory these kids have.
Connor flying a plane.

The baby, Preston, driving the family in a monster truck that moved side to side and front and back.
As you can see we all had a blast!










1 comment:

Rachel H said...

HOORAY Grant and Preston! We're so proud of you!