Honey dropped by with "Pumpkin Presents" for the boys. The twins go Superman PJ's complete with capes and Connor got Halloween themed PJ's. They were all so excited to put their new PJ's on for bed last night. The twins also got new pillowcases that Honey sewed for them and they had to promise not to cut the corners of the cases (they like to poke their fingers through the corners and have been caught in the kitchen with scissors snipping away). I also got a pic of the boys tucked into bed. Connor moved a week ago into the twins room so that they could all sleep together. I know you are probably thinking we have lost our mind, but they have been angels. There isn't any talking and they go right to sleep. Connor's old room is now the study/homework room. We will see how long it last.







1 comment:
I love their room set up like that! What fun they must have after the lights go out!
Post a Comment