Connor has lost his two bottom teeth about 6-9 months ago and pulled them without a problem. He has had four teeth loose for several weeks and refused to let anyone touch them. Last night he was hysterically crying when one of his top teeth starting bleeding and dangling in his mouth. I told him I would buy him a toy at Walmart if he would just pull the darn thing. He refused and went to bed. The three boys are still sharing a room, so as we started our night time prayers with Preston going first, Connor screamed,"IT CAME OUT...IT CAME OUT." I turned the lights back on and all the boys came out of their beds to see what had happened. I asked Connor what happened and he responded, "I just pulled it." After cleaning him up and putting the tooth in his tooth fairy holder, Connor instructed all the boys to lay down and go to sleep so the tooth fairy could come. This morning he ran up to me shaking two $1 bills in my face just smiling. Thank goodness we have one down and just three to go:)





No comments:
Post a Comment